Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Beauty Tuesdays: Easy Topknot

If you don't already subscribe to Giuliana Rancic's FabFitFun, you definitely should check it out.  She dishes out advice on health, beauty, and all things fab.  Not too long ago, she included a how-to on a topknot, so I gave it a go.



It actually didn't take long at all to accomplish this look!  Giuliana has also given tips on the fishtail braid, but I'm still trying to conquer that one.  It's been a long time since I used to braid all my Barbie's hair that way, and it's not too easy to do to one's own hair...but I'll keep trying....I've eventually got to get it!
~Beaucoup de Bisous~

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - looks like this make me wish I had long hair again.

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I was surprised my hair was long enough to do it! And thank you for being the first to comment on my first Beauty Tuesday post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!