Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beauty Tuesdays: Fierce Nails

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips - when I saw them, I knew I had to try them! The leopard print was my first choice since animal print is all the rage right now.  (You may have noticed them here and here.)

 

  
At first I was worried they would be difficult to apply and that they may not stay nice for very long, but my worries ended up being unnecessary.  Application was a breeze (and the strips come with easy-to-follow picture instructions) and after applying my usual top coat of choice (this step was a handy tip from a friend), I have been able to keep them looking nice and chip-free for over 2 weeks now.  I highly recommend them if you too have been curious.  

So how 'bout it?  Have you tried the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips?  What did you think? 

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!