Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beauty Tuesdays: Oh Smudge!

Ever in a rush painting your nails and end up smudging one?  If you've got all afternoon, it's not such an issue.  Just remove and reapply.  But this usually seems to happen to me when I've got to be out the door in 10 minutes.  Then I had a strike of genius!  Why not work with the boo boo, rather than try and fix it?



If you apply a coat of glitter nail polish over the nails, it disguises the error.  I have used this little trick many times, and thought I should share it with you!


Nail Colors: both Nicole by OPI - Show You Care and Pitch-Black Glimmer

Have any other nail polish tips?  Share them in the comment box!

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

3 comments:

  1. Interesting trick, I have to try it!! I like this post!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do a lot of nail designs on my blog, i'm loving the colours you have used !

    http://www.detbeauty.blogspot.com

    @danielleturn

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea. i buy a ton of sally hansen polish b/c the brushes are rounded and make it WAY easier to apply polish without making mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!