Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beauty Tuesdays: Pin, Pin, Bang, Bang

Bangs.  The ever lifelong dilemma that us girls face.  Should I grow them out?  Get them cut?  Side-swept?  Chunky?  It's kind of like how girls with straight hair want a way to have curly hair.  And those with curly locks strive for a pin-straight do.


Awhile ago, I took the plunge and decided to try blunt bangs for a change (seen here and here), only to realize that a week later, I wanted my simple, side-swept bangs back.  However, my hair, being stubborn as usual, just wouldn't cooperate.  So, I tried pinning them off to the side every night with bobby pins.  After about a week of doing this every night at bedtime, I saw some improvement.  The blunt bangs were being coaxed into laying nicely off to the side.  (Of course, now that they're tamed, I have the option of wearing them both ways.)


Now, I'm passing my bit of knowledge onto you.  Have any of you ever tried this?  Did you have success like me?  Share your stories in the comment box below!  Maybe you have some hair how-to's from which we can all benefit.

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

2 comments:

  1. i love my bangs but sometimes those pins really come in handy :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Those little pins can do some amazing things for being so small!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!