Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ensemble Saturdays: A Bit of Refinement

I felt like getting dressed up for no particular reason!  Ever have days like that?  Sometimes I think they're a must!  An outfit can turn a day around.


In this ensemble head-to-toe: hair clips-Forever 21, earrings-Juicy Couture, necklace-thrifted and refashioned, top-Loft, skirt-Loft, necklace (worn as bracelet)-vintage, ring-Forever 21, clutch-Coach, tights-Spanx, boots-Anne Michelle (ordered from Alloy)


I absolutely adore these earrings!  I bought them when we visited Charleston a few weeks ago, and they are now my go-to pair.  They add just the right amount of sparkle.  I'm such a fan of anything with feminine detail (like bows and what not).  That's probably why the ring I have on is also a pave bow.
 
You know me, I like to change things up.  Wearing this necklace as a bracelet was a way to get more use out of one of my favorite pieces and play with function.  Plus, the color of the chunky beads coordinated well with the ribbon on my necklace.  

Since I was dressed up, I went with an up-do.  And learn how to do my smoky eye here!


~Beaucoup de Bisous~

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, girls! I always love comments like those :)

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!