Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ensemble Saturdays: Charleston Casual Chic

First of all, welcome to my premiere outfit post!  I have been anxious to roll out this new section of the blog.

  
The hubby and I ventured down to Charleston, SC last weekend, and being that it was our first time visiting, I was beaming with anticipation to stroll King Street and see what all the city has to offer.  At first I worried that the limited wardrobe I had packed for the trip would be a bit problematic.  Here in St. Louis the weather is cooling down to fall temperatures, and I have already packed away our summer items, but the heat and humidity of South Carolina is still in full swing.  However, with some clever tweaking (remember this tip?) I feel I managed to put together a decent out-on-the-town look.

     
In this ensemble head-to-toe: headband-Loft, sunglasses-Forever 21, earrings(not seen)-Express, shirt-Loft, necklace-Loft, scarf-Charming Charlie, belt-H&M, bracelet-Premier Designs, purse-Coach, jeans-Loft, shoes-Candie's

  
The hubby and I chillaxing in a little park area.

 

While there, I stumbled upon this Cynthia Rowley boutique and fell in love with the items from the Fall collection

~Beaucoup de Bisous~ 

9 comments:

  1. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit posts are great for expressing your love for fashion. Keep it up!

    www.modemojo.blogspot.com

    Nadia, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Thanks for the words of encouragement! Those are always stylish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following me, I followed you as well! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, I loved how you belted the scarf. I would have never thought of this!

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Not only does it make it look more like a vest, but it keeps the scarf in place and out of the way during meals. (I'm super notorious for wearing just as much food as what goes into my stomach! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw cute!!! i love how you styled the belt over the long scarf. it is so adorable!!!

    nussbaumfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :)

    Your blog is fun too, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!