Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ensemble Saturdays: Halloween Edition

Here is my costume - A bit of Jackie O. A bit of Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's.  All 60s-inspired.




Finally, an excuse to wear my Bump It! All you need to achieve this look is big, flipped out hair, a cat eye, a strand of pearls, and a 60s-inspired dress - You're set!  (And just for you all, I attempted to make these pics look vintage!)


In this costume, head-to-toe:  headband-Forever 21, earrings-vintage (also seen here), necklace-vintage, dress-vintage/thrifted, purse-vintage (also seen here), bracelet-Forever 21, shoes-Nine West (also seen here).

Happy Halloween!  Hope you have a safe and ooh la lovely time!

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

7 comments:

  1. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :)
    visit my blog http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/, and if you like it follow me, I'll be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is perfect, love it ! It really looks like an accurate vintage style ! I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, check it out and if you like it follow it ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely,
    I really like your costume!
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    I added to your followers:)
    I'm very happy if you follow me too
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this glamorous look you have styled. So lovely. Stop in for a visit sometime. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovley coat,great style!! :-)

    please follow my blog
    http://www.theivenothingtowearcloset.com/

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!