Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shoe Bling

Use vintage clip-on earrings to add some interest to a plain pair of heels!  (Can you tell I love finding uses for those? Like here and here.)



These are even more of the clip-ons I inherited from my great aunt.


I've had these Nine West heels for years because they are such a fab wardrobe staple, but at times I want just a little something extra to give them new a spin.


Just pop those earrings on those shoes, and in less than 2 seconds you've updated them!  I find that the smaller the earring is, the better it looks off to the side.
 

And because they just clip on, it's so easy to change them out for a different pair, or even try them on a different shoe.

  
Even try clipping some on the back for a fun twist.  I thought these simple pearl ones looked interesting.

One piece of advice - Either buy tights with a reinforced toe or opt for the footless ones, because the clip could snag them.

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

5 comments:

  1. That is so adorable and creative, I have a ton of clup ons I can use for that.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pair pf shoes, I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girls!!! I love the feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Love the shose. Sooo vintage! I just created in my mind a perfect outfit with these shoes...An office skirt,a shirt, some vintage jewelrys,red lips...what do you think?


    www.kingline18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!