Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beauty Tuesdays: Grey, Grey, Go Away!

OK, let's get real here.  I'm only 24, in fact, I'll be turning 25 in less than a week (yeah, that's right I'm the Birthday girl).  So why why why do I already have grey hairs?  My mother didn't start greying until her late 30s!  But, I'm sure even if you don't want to admit it (or are in denial like I was when mine started coming in at age 23), there are more of you ladies out there with this problem too.


Well, if you have dark hair like mine, here's a quick fix solution between color appointments.


Since I dye my hair a brown that is a shade or two darker than my natural color, between color appointments, my roots start to show.  Here you can see the grey strands I hate to see when I pull my hair back into a ponytail. 


After sweeping some brown mascara through my locks, you can't see the greys as well.


Mary Kay Signature Flawless Mascara in Brown

Do any of you use this trick?  Share in the comment box below!

 ~Beaucoup de Bisous~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!