Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beauty Tuesdays: Link Time!

Often when I'm in "research" mode (which basically involves me reading and getting inspiration from other blogs or sites and very recently Pinterest), I find myself either tweeting things I like or wanting to share it some how.  Well, consider this your lucky day!  I've decided to include some links to a few of my current beauty-inspired faves.


Lauren Luke is a YouTube favorite of mine.  She is a make-up artist and even has a line of products and the eye make-up looks she creates inspire me to spend more time in front of the mirror (which I know the Hubby just loves).  Check out her YouTube channel and from there she has links to her Twitter and Facebook pages.

Taylor Sterling of Sterling Style (one of the places I frequently find inspiration) heads up the Glitter Guide.  There are always great tips and tutorials for hair and make-up to include recent ideas on how to create looks from decades past.

Fellow blogger Amanda from Beauties in Bloom shares her adventures in all things beauty-related.  She has some great eye make-up looks and reviews different products.

And over at Lady K, Kinga posts her latest outfits in addition to her YouTube videos where she tells you about her recent beauty finds.

Last but not least, Keiko Lynn routinely shares hair and make-up tips along with her daily outfit posts.  She has a fun and unique sense of style that I find interesting to see.

As I find new sources of great beaut tips I will be sure to share them in the future.

~Beaucoup de Bisous~ 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for following my blog, I am now following back ! :-) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the Glitter Guide! The rest of these links are awesome too!

    Aryn
    Driftwood and Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog!
    follow each other? i'll wait your answer on my blog! :)
    xx
    www.feedyourfashionmind.com

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!