Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DIY Links

After suggesting some of my favorite beauty links last week, I thought I would share a few fellow DIY links this week! 


I mentioned before how the Glitter Guide has some great beauty tips.  Well, obviously "guide" is the perfect term for this site because it also has great DIY projects.  From necklaces to shoes, there are tons of ideas to get your creative juices flowing.

A fun blog to visit is Glitter 'n Glue.  The projects that Kristen shares are amazing, to be simply put.  This is a must-see each week for me!

PS I made this is pure genius!  I think I pinned almost all of their projects to one of my Pinterest boards!  I highly recommend it!

Craftgawker not only has DIY ideas submitted by various people, but you can find instructions for all kinds of crafts there.  Plus, new content is added all the time!

Anyone have any other great places to go for DIY?  Please share in the comment box!

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

2 comments:

  1. I love the Glitter Guide, they have such amazing DIY projects. The photo you added with this post is beautiful, too :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I snapped it at my very own craft desk :)

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!