Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ensemble Saturdays: Fall Palette

Keeping with a transition-based theme, here's another remix for fall weather.



I like to admire my shoes too much! (Like here and here)

Gold-tone and brown accessories are the building blocks of this look.  I even went as far as to include my H&M leaf drop earrings - seasonally appropriate, no?  The shorts work for fall with the tights and over-the-knee riding boots.  And as unconventional as it may have been in decades past, I'm personally a fan of mixing brown and black.  There's also something about that burnt orange color of the top that makes me think of pumpkin pie and apple cider.
   

In this ensemble, head-to-toe: hair clip-Forever 21, earrings-H&M, necklace-New York & Co., sweater-Loft, top-Pitaya, bracelet-Forever21 (refashioned), shorts-Express, belt-H&M (also seen here), clutch-Korto Momolu (Dillards), tights-Spanx (also seen here), boots-Alloy.


~Beaucoup de Bisous~

4 comments:

  1. ooh I love your long boots!!!
    Come follow my blog darling! xx
    http://cecylia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great styling, boots are amazing!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the look, my dear.. and also your rosy cheeks. :) Hope you're having a beautiful day!

    Swing by to enter my Wendy Mink Jewelry Giveaway!
    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! Outfit is gorgeous!!!


    Anna xoxo
    www.enchantedly--anna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!