Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ensemble Saturdays: Post-Thanksgiving Appropriate

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, I feel it's now fitting (ha, like the pun?) to post about how I style my lovely H&M find - this great coat!  Just gets ya in that holiday spirit, don't it?



I actually bought this back in September, but oh my goodness, it seemed like Mother Nature really didn't want us to bundle up all fall!  Well, this past weekend a little town near us had their annual Victorian Holiday Festival so it was a fantabulous opportunity to finally wear it (and need to wear it) and take pics with the gorgeous tree in the background!  (Although, I shouldn't have had so much hot chocolate beforehand, because I felt bloated!)

I pinned a brooch on the collar (my hair covers it up).  I love the bow belt and the way the collar is (my hair covers up all the good stuff).  In fact, the whole reason I bought this coat is because of how much detail it had for the price tag!


See how some of my fellow bloggers styled theirs here and here.
 

In this ensemble, head-to-toe: beret-H&M, coat-H&M, brooch-family heirloom, gloves-Sonoma , jeans-Loft (also seen here), boots-Rampage (also seen here), purse-Coach (also seen here and here).

  
With my hubby all totes adorbs!

 ~Beaucoup de Bisous~

3 comments:

  1. cute blog! and happy thanksgiving to you to!

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/
    http://ericasmolin.chloeandisabel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the coat and the bow detail belt that you're wearing with it. It's a perfect staple for the winter! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    Lets keep in touch!

    welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, Lara. I posted a Polyvore set if you want to check it. It's suitable for all the coming holidays. http://alessiapearl.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-to-wear-on-thanksgiving-2011.html

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!