Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ensemble Saturdays: Transitioning

Making the transition from warmer weather to cooler weather can be as easy as adding tights.  (Plus, with the way the St. Louis weather has been, it's always a good idea to plan your wardrobe with wiggle room.)




Some people buy souvenir shot glasses, others postcards - I like to buy clothes and accessories to remember my travels.  So this lovely BCBG skirt is one of the many treasures I brought back from Las Vegas last May.  I like its layered, neutral quality, and the zipper detail in the front makes it a standout piece.  Last year I regret to say that I only wore it during the summer, so this year I was determined to carry it into fall.  Wanting to make it more weather appropriate, I decided to pair it with a sheer blouse and added patterned tights and booties.


In this ensemble, head-to-toe: headband-Loft (also seen here), earrings-Express, necklace-Loft, top-Loft, skirt-BCBGeneration, cuff-Premier Designs, purse-vintage (also seen here), tights-Loft, shoes-Forever 21 (also seen here).


Find out how to make your own statement necklace here.

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful outfit! cute blog :)

    xx
    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so nice, and you look so good!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, this is such a pretty outfit. love everything about it. :) great shoes, skirt necklace... and the color combo is great. :)


    enjoyed browsing. following, and have a great day!
    cheers,
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!