Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ensemble Saturdays: Birthday Girl

Here's how I styled my birthday outfit this year!  With my celebration overall (outfit included), I opted for something a little more low-key, but chic nonetheless. 


After dining with the hubby and few close friends at one of my fave restaurants, I just had to snap a few shots of my outfit!  This is also one of the first posts with my new hair color.  Like it?  I think it really made the tiara (yes, tiara) stand out nicely.  (Hey, it's my special day, so why not?) 


In this ensemble, head-to-toe: tiara-Claire's, earrings-vintage/refashioned (also seen here and see how to make your own here),  necklace-Express, with my own diamond heart charm (also seen here), blouse-Loft, skirt-Forever 21, bracelet-a souvenir from Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, ring-vintage (also seen here and here), clutch-Coach (also seen here), tights-Loft, shoes-Forever 21 (also seen here, here, and here)  


~Beaucoup de Bisous~

3 comments:

  1. amazing pics and I love your blousa !cool blog!! I like your stile !perfect outfit Passes to see me on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. bella la casacca di seta che indossi!!!!
    se ti va passa a trovarmi sul mio blog luisanavinci.blogspot.com ;) hai una nuova fallower..... bye

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!