Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ensemble Saturdays: Blasts from Birthdays Past

My birthday is on Monday, and I'm one of those people who believes that a person's birthday is the one day that uniquely belongs to him or her - the one day of the year that should be ALL about you - and I milk it for all it's worth, usually celebrating the week before, the week of, and the week after the official date.  Yup.  It's a tradition that is now a quarter of a century old!  So to go along with that theme, here are some outfits from past birthdays!  



 Blasts from Birthdays past...


Birthday 22 - faux fur shrug (in picture above)-H&M, earrings-Express, necklace-H&M, dress-Express, shoes-Nine West.


Sporting a much shorter and lighter 'do.


Birthday 23 - necklace-Express (with my own diamond heart charm), bracelet-Express, dress-Caché, shoes-Anne Michelle (ordered from Alloy).


These shoes were so fab - my friend taking the pic thought they were worthy of their own shot!  I must say I agree.


 I was (and still am) head-over-heels in love with everything about this dress - the sleeves, ruffles, and color!


Birthday 24 - dress-Venus, necklace (worn as bracelet)-American Eagle (also seen here), ring-Forever 21 (also seen here), tights-Loft (also seen here), shoes-Forever 21 (also seen here and here).

So what about you?  Do any of you hold the same birthday philosophy as I?  Share your stories in the comment box below!
And happy birthday to all my fellow December birthday celebrators! 

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! The pictures is a good indication that you had a great time! My group of friends share that birthday philosophy so even when someone doesn't want to celebrate all weekend, they're forced to. It's been a tradition in my circle haha!

    Also, I think that red dress suits you quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, some one who thinks birthdays are all about them too!!!! Happy Birthday :D

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies!!! Glad there are others out there who have just as much fun with their special days as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!