Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ensemble Saturdays: Last-minute Shopping

Well, it's about that time to wrap up the shopping and then wrap up the presents!  Hanukkah starts Tuesday night and Christmas is next weekend!  Wow...can't believe it.  So when doing that last-minute shopping, here is an example of how to style yourself to prepare for the craziness!


My tips for super shopping:
1.) Wear layers!  It may be warm, it may be cold, but either way, you'll be good.  (It will also discourage you from trying things on - after all, you're out there to buy others' gifts, right?)
2.) Wear flats!  You'll want something comfortable on those feet of yours with all the running around you'll be doing.  
3.) Put the hair up!  That way it's out of the face and won't get tangled.
4.) Opt for a smaller bag!  With all the shopping bags and what not, be sure to go lightly.
5.) Still look cute!  You never know who you'll run into out there.


In this ensemble, head-to-toe:  hairpins-refashioned, earrings-Loft, scarf-Loft, cardigan-Loft, t-shirt-Loft, bracelet-Loft, purse-Xhilaration for Target, jeggings-Loft, boots-Alloy (also seen here)

 

I love my latest Target find!  How fabulous is this bag?  It's one of my current obsessions.  (Bought it for my birthday present with a gift card from my sister-in-law's family!)


See how to do this up-do here

 ~Beaucoup de Bisous~

4 comments:

  1. love the shopping outfit!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scarf! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following. I'm following you back :)
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I must say that you have very very pretty face. I bet everybody fall in love with you :) You're too cute!

    www.viewfromheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!