Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Beauty Tuesdays: 'Tis the Season for Dry Skin

This time of year reeks havoc on the state of our skin, and if you're like me, the hands are the worst.  And, if you're also like me, you have a beauty product arsenal.  So what are my go-tos? 
These are my personal faves to have on hand (ha, no pun intended).



Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream

I had been a big fan of the Norwegian Formula cream for a long time.  So, when the fast absorbing formula came out a few years ago, I had to try it.  It provides the same benefits as the orignal formula without the wait for it to dry.  No more doorknob frustrations!  


 Jergens Shea Butter

This is actually my go-to for all year round.  It smells great and really soothes my dry skin, especially on the elbows and legs.  
I like to keep a travel size bottle in my purse for on-the-go use.

 
Mary Kay Satin Hands

This 3-step kit is heaven sent.  I like to do this at night before bed about once a week or so.  You start by exfoliating, then apply the hand cream, then you use the hand softener emollient cream.  You'll awake with softer, smoother hands.

What are your go-tos for dry skin season? 

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

4 comments:

  1. I must agree with you on Mary Kay Satin Hands. Such a wonderful trio for soft, winter-fighting skin.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips with the products will definately have to try them out
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tips.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!