Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ensemble Saturdays: Dinner Date

When I began to slightly regain my sense of taste this week, the Hubs took me out for one of my favorite foods: sushi.  We may have been married for over 4 years now, but I still like to look cute for him.  Here's what I decided to wear.



You totally can't tell in these pics that I'm sporting a messy, bumped ponytail.  Oh well.


 In this ensemble, head-to-toe:  earrings-Loft (also seen here), necklace-Palm Beach Jewelry/refashioned, top-H&M, sweater-Loft, jeggings-Loft (also seen here), bracelet-Loft, purse-Xhilaration for Target (also seen here), boots-Rampage (also seen here), faux fur boot cuffs-Steve Madden


I'm really happy with the way the necklace overhaul turned out.


The faux fur boot cuffs by Steve Madden make me wanna sing that Flo Rida song - "...boots with the fur."  (Doesn't hurt that I found them at Macy's on clearance for $6!)  They turn my favorite pair of boots into a completely different pair.  Loves!


Afterwards, we stopped by my parents' house so I could snuggle with my favorite little monster, Buster.  You may remember him from this post.

By the way, do you like the little facelift the blog got?  New year, new look!

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

14 comments:

  1. lol i love furry boots!! cute doggie and awesome you like to dress nice for your husband, i shake my head when women let themselves go :)

    and thanks for your funny comment :) made me smile!

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit...love the bag! following you now...hope you'll follow back!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely! hope your date was nice x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love that purse!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can see your hair much better in the pic with Buster! Looks really cute and I am sure your hubby appreciates how darling you love to look for him! So sweet! Buster is a cutie too! =D

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots were only $6?? Wow what a great buy, they're gorgeous.
    Sushi is one of my favourite foods too :)
    Just became a follower xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't stop staring at your smile :) You're charming <3
    Buster is cutie ;)

    View From Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit!!!

    Please follow me www.windycityfashionistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! love the bag :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is totally adorable!
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look - classic & chic!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, ladies!!! I love the feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!