Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ensemble Saturdays: Spring Mode

Fashion seasons and the actual seasons are two very different things, in my opinion.  I can't wait for Fall and Holiday to get here because, when it comes to fashion, those are my favorites times of the year.  However, when the Spring line comes out, I am often less than enthused.  I'm just never ready for it.  I could remain in Fall and Holiday mode (Ha, get it? Mode?) forever.  However, weather-wise, I love that time right between Spring and Summer.  I don't know.  Weird.  But in retail, Spring product often gets placed before Christmas and when January rolls around, Spring is in full throttle.  So I find myself in a very perplexing situation.  To dress for winter or to dress to fit in with the new shiny product?  That is the question.  Well, today I decided to get into Spring mode...probably just today though.  Still not ready...



Yes...it was freezing outside.  I think I did better hiding it this time than in this post.


In this ensemble, head-to-toe:  necklace-Loft (also seen here), scarf-Loft, sweater-Loft (also seen here), jeans-Loft (also seen here), bracelet-Premier Designs Jewelry (also seen here), purse-Coach (also seen here), shoes-Payless (borrowed from my mother)


Normally when layering accessories, I would have the necklace under the scarf, but I thought this is too cute a necklace to hide! 


~Beaucoup de Bisous~

8 comments:

  1. You look adorable!! Love your bangs! You really pull them off well!

    Loving your blog!

    Be sure to check mine out too! I'm following so follow back!

    xoxo

    CC
    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Though, I must say, they're kind of a must right now since I'm growing my eyebrows to get them reshaped! lol

      Delete
  2. Casual chic, love that scarf!
    Autumn is my favourite season too, while I prefer the weather in Spring/Summer I much prefer the fashion in Autumn/Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your scarf :)
    veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit ! I love your scarf <3
    Thanks for the comment ! :)

    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the printed scarf, looks great with your top. I like how you layered it with a pretty necklace. You look subtly chic!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!