Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bloggers Do It Better: Red

I am beyond excited to finally participate in a Bloggers Do It Better challenge!  Kristina at Pretty Shiny Sparkly was calling on all bloggers to take part in a link-up and this time, red is the word.  Simply red.  Hmmm...red?  
Back in high school I had tons of red clothing, so ever since then, I've avoided stocking up on that color.  It was down to this ruffly top or two different dresses from past birthday celebrations.  I chose the top and decided to style a romantically chic Valentines appropriate ensemble, complete with red accessories and pearls!  And what made taking these pics even more exciting:  SNOW!  (Haven't really had too much of that here in St. Louis this season.)



In this ensemble, head-to-toe: necklace-Vintage, coat-Old Navy, top-H&M, bracelet-Forever 21,clutch-Hollywould for Target (also seen here), pants-Loft, shoes-Mossimo for Target (also seen here)


Yup...only got that far in trying to show the top.  It was cold and über windy out there!!!


The flash from my camera really makes this look like a loud red!


This is my, "Ah, I'm so excited it's snowing right now," pose.


Don't forget to check out the other bloggers at Pretty Shiny Sparkly!

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

12 comments:

  1. Another great combination. That red top is lovely and it looks amazing with your jacket & the ladylike pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the touches of red in your outfit, great choice for bloggers do it better. I loved bloggers do it better this month. It's probably my favourite month of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your red accessories - and that little jacket is too cute! Such a great Valentine's Day outfit :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your blog by participating in the recent BDIB Challenge. Love how you styled your red. Cute blog!! Please visit mine if you get the chance. Have a wonderful day!!

    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Those shoes are fabulous! I commend you for braving the snow. Brr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are awesome! :)

    Would be happy about a visit and following each other! What do you think?

    Xx, Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute I love your jacket...it snowed a bit here too...The last time I been to St. Louis it was like 100 degrees haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that coat and red top. And the pearls and shoes are great combo for that outfit. Lovely!

    Cheers,
    Cathy@cheap digitizing

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!