Friday, February 24, 2012

CopyCat Friday: Ruffled and Blue

Yay!  So glad it's the last Friday of the month and time for another CopyCat link-up!
 Inpsired by Sydne Summer again this week, I chose a look and winterized it a bit.


Frills for Thrills
Here is Sydne's look, polished and pretty.


Here is mine.


My shoes aren't yellow snake skin, but I thought my purple faux croc heels do the job. I've had this top for a while, and it's one of the few items of clothing I have from Wal-Mart.  What can I say?  I'm a fan of Miley, and I love Max Azria's work.

 

In this ensemble, head-to-toe: shrug-Caché, top-Miley Cyrus/Max Azria for Wal-Mart, skirt-IZ Byer for Kohl's, bracelet-Loft (also seen here), purse-Coach (also seen here), tights-Loft (also seen here), shoes-Qupid (ordered from Alloy, also seen here)


Frills for Thrills
~Beaucoup de Bisous~

3 comments:

  1. I actually really like Miley (from Wal-Mart) as well. You look great. Nice copying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You look adorable! Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!