Friday, February 3, 2012

CopyCat Fridays: Layers

Today I'm copying Olga at FashionBuro.  You should definitely check out her blog if you haven't already - she posts some of the neatest travel pics along with her outfits!


(I know what you may be thinking: "Oh...another faux fur post...how original."  I'm aware I have an addiction.  Don't worry though, next week's CopyCat post will not include that item...)
Frills for Thrills
Here is Olga's look, lovely layers.


Here is mine.


I wore this fabulous scarf that my bestie gave me for my birthday one year because it had a similar paisley look to it.  I added my faux fur stole, brown over-the-knee boots, camel faux leather bag, and sunglasses to complete the outfit.


In this ensemble, head-to-toe: sunglasses-Claire's, scarf-, faux fur stole-Loft (attaches to a sweater, also seen here), sweater-Loft (also seen here), top (not too visible)-Alloy, jeggings-Loft, bag-Charming Charlie, boots-Alloy (also seen here)
Frills for Thrills
~Beaucoup de Bisous~

3 comments:

  1. Chic look, doll! I'm loving your bag. And I like that you were able to copy this look and pull it off so well :)

    xoxo
    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a good job. I like the way you layered on everything, including the fur.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the faux fur coming! It's gorgeous and I can't wait to start using this as inspiration for Autumn/WInter here

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!