Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ensemble Saturdays: A Bright Pop

Who doesn't love a good pop of bright yellow?  There's something magical about the color.  It's like an instant pick-me-up!


In this ensemble, head-to-toe: necklace & matching bracelet-Avon, top-Forever 21, sweater-Loft, skirt-Loft, clutch-Coach (also seen here), tights-Assets (also seen here), shoes-Forever 21 (also seen here)


I have to tell you, I found the perfect bright pink lip color for me - Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Candy Shimmer.  I'm not normally a lipstick girl.  I usually stick to     gloss, but recently I have began venturing out.


~Beaucoup de Bisous~

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit. Love the way you tucked in your card.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It looked kinda frumpy out, so tucked in it went!

      Delete
  2. That is such a gorgeous colour & I'm loving the rest of the outfit too.
    For years I never dreamed of wearing yellow but now I adore it, it's like you're taking sunshine with you everywhere you go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The exact reason I love yellow!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks!!! They are one of my favorite pairs! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi doll!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.I'm following you, return love back?
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! No problem!! I already follow you, girly!!!

      Delete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!