Sunday, February 12, 2012

Winter Remix Challenge from What I Wore

Jessica at What I Wore challenged folks to take one item from their closets and style it two different ways.  What a fun idea!  I chose to use my new dress you saw in this post.  And while my entry isn't on her site (couldn't figure out how to format the template), I wanted to post anyway!

I wore this for my friend's birthday party and was going for a fun, yet elegant look.  I was feeling inspired by Kate Middleton, if you couldn't tell.


In this ensemble, head-to-toe: headpiece-Handmade (also seen here), necklace-Refashioned (also seen here), dress-Loft, bow belt-H&M (from a coat, also seen here), bracelet-Refashioned (also seen here), tights-Loft (also seen here), shoes-Mossimo for Target (also seen here)

For the remix, I wanted something a bit more casual.  I was going for preppy chic, like Kate Middleton meets Elle Woods from Legally Blonde, if you will.


In this ensemble, head-to-toe: necklace-vintage (also seen here), sweater-Loft, dress-Loft (as seen in pic above), belt-H&M (also seen here), boots-Alloy (also seen here)

Be sure to check out the other entries at her blog!  I'm looking forward to seeing the other remixes!

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

5 comments:

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!