Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beauty Tuesdays: Les Parfums

Here is my perfume philosophy: a scent can make or break the day, so a girl can never have too many to choose from, but stick to the ones that suit your chemistry.


Tucked away in the corner of my bedroom is what I like to call my "primping headquarters."  Yes, that is a whole small bookcase devoted to bottles of perfume.  (I know...I have a problem.)  The unassuming picture frame on the wall is actually a jewelry armoire.  So, I have everything needed to put on the finishing touches all in one place.    


I have scents for any and every mood I may possibly have.  I've never been able to come up with a signature scent for myself.  I like to switch things up too much.  However, I do find commonalities within my top faves: light and fresh, hints of fruit, hints of floral, and notes of apple, raspberry, peach, citrus, vanilla, tuberose, and/or jasmine seem to be prevalent.  Below are the ones I always come back to (and I've already mentioned how much I love these Victoria's Secret scents).


(From left to right)

Eternal Grace by Philosophy
Beyond Paradise by Estée Lauder
Haiku by Avon
Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana
J'Adore by Dior
Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture
Good Day, Sunshine by Victoria's Secret
Lacoste Pour Femme by Lacoste

What about you?  Do you have a signature scent or do you like to mix it up?

~Beaucoup de Bisous~

2 comments:

  1. such a great idea, I love the packaging of the bottles, such pretty way to display them

    ReplyDelete

Ooh La Leave a comment, if you please!